Choose 5 questions and answer completely:
- What do Benvolio and Tybalt have in common? How are they different?
- Describe Capulet’s approach to handling Paris’ interest in Juliet
- How does the Nurse’s rambling provide comic relief in this scene?
- What extended metaphor does Shakespeare use here, and to what effect?
- Why might Romeo rely on hyperbole in the dialogue on these pages?
- What is Juliet’s concern?
- What kind of person is Romeo revealing himself to be in his interactions with Friar Laurence?